Cosyn Cymru products are available at several farmers markets and independent outlets, as well as through our online shop. The Blas Lôn Las café and shop at Ffarm Moelyci (pictured below) near Tregarth serves as our home base and keeps a steady supply of cheese and yogurt. Blas ar Fwyd also distribute Cosyn Cymru cheese to other areas of Wales, and some of our award-winning Brefu bach make their way to London, where you can find them at Neal's Yard Dairy. If you are a retailer or chef and wish to purchase Cosyn Cymru's products, please get in touch with Carrie, Blas ar Fwyd or Neal's Yard Dairy.
- Blas Lôn Las, Tregarth.
- Neal's Yard Dairy, London
- The Beach House, Oxwich
- The Marram Grass, Newborough
- The Rustic Gourmet, Anglesey
- The Grate Cheese Deli, Colwyn Bay
- Health and Food, Llanrwst.
- The Cheese Room Deli, Conwy.
- Wright's Food Emporium, Llanarthne
- Ty Caws, Cardiff
- Welsh Cheese Company, Cardiff
All online orders need to be confirmed by phone before being placed.
Give us a call on 07813463666
We'll give you a password so you can access the online shop at www.siopcosyn.com
- Marchnad Cae Star - 4-6pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays at Cae Star Car Park, Bethesda (behind the Kings Head). Come and buy a Weekly Cosyn Bag, as well as picking up any pre-orders.
- Marchnad Ogwen - Second Saturday of each month at Neuadd Ogwen, Bethesda (9.30am-1pm).
- Marchnad RSPB Conwy - Last Wednesday of each month at RSPB Reserve, Conwy (9am-1pm).
- Marchnad Porthmadog - Last Saturday of each month at Y Ganolfan, Porthmadog (9.30am-2pm).
Fairs / Events: